By, Orlou Jenkins KaTR® News Network
Some will tell you that the road to truth is a long and winding, while others would tell you that it is straight and narrow. No matter the route you take you’ll meet many travelers along the way. Some of these seekers are just like you and can be trusted, but many have stumbled into a trap and are waiting to ensnare others and of course there are the few who set and bait the traps.
The truest form of Gatekeeper is a paid shill speaking from a place of authority. A good looking news personality can earn into seven-figures but will read every word they speak from a teleprompter. A dedicated researcher who comes to a stunning conclusion is quickly offered the establishment job. Even within the so-called “conspiracy theory” world there are well-paid speaking and book deals to cordon and control the messages.
When a person begins to look for signs of ‘Gatekeeping’ they begin to see it everywhere, and if they really study what is going on they will recognize it in themselves.
Characteristics of a Gatekeeper
• Seeks to be viewed as an authority; either by assuming a paid position, an elected position, or an expert in a particular field (be it science, religion, or research)
• Only reveals a segment of truth, either knowingly or unknowingly. (if this person is a known member of a closed or secret society like the Vatican, Masonry, Royalty or Religion the information they reveal is automatically suspect as they taken oaths not to reveal the truth of themselves, their origins or their true beliefs.)
• Owns or operates a for-profit organization whose operational costs are covered by advertising or marketing OF ANY KIND.
• Is affiliated or aligned with any sort of ‘faith based’ information source like; God, Allah, Demons, NASA, Mainstream Media, The Universe or any other such unverifiable source. (it is of course wise to take all spiritual claims into your own time of prayer, meditation or research and come to your own conclusions)
• Drives any issue they discuss back into their controlled narrative, often repeating themselves or talking over any opposition.
• Refuses to look further than their own conclusions and ridicules those who do.
• Creates false dualistic constructs and arguments to drive people closer to their ideology.
• Derives much of their content from a ‘stream of consciosness’ approach rather than further reading and research. Many times Gatekeepers are created organically when a seeker believes they’ve ‘found the mountaintop’ and stopped challenging their ideas.
• Thrives on creating a following (however large or small). Youtubers are subject to the monetization functions of the site, and often are attempting to garner attention and keep the views, like and shares flowing. The best way to do that is to hammer a subject or idea, and the best way to become a Gatekeeper is to repeat yourself (for whatever reason).
• Repeating themselves.
• Quick to anger and instantly defaults into insulting an opposing viewpoint.
• Works in unison with a close group of like minded peers. (This could be used to describe